Its like an espresso martini, but better. Hazelnut Espresso Martini Recipe.
Espresso Martinis are one of my favourite cocktails, so when I brought some Hazelnut flavoured vodka back from my trip to Poland, I just had to combine the two! If you’re looking for new cocktail ideas to try in lock down, I definitely recommend my hazelnut espresso martini recipe!
Ingredients (makes 2 cocktails)
- 100 ml hazelnut flavoured vodka.
- 50 ml freshly brewed (and hot) espresso.
- 50 ml coffee liqueur (I recommend using Kahlúa).
- 1 tbsp of sugar syrup.
- Ice to shake.
- Start by chilling two martini glasses in the fridge.
- Fill your cocktail shaker 3/4 of the way full with ice. Tip: the more ice you add, the frothier it will make your cocktails!
- Pour the sugar syrup, espresso, coffee liqueur, and vodka over the ice.
- Shake well until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels icy cold, and then a bit more.
- Strain the mixture into your chilled glasses. If desired, you can garnish each one with three coffee beans – one for health, one for wealth, and one for happiness.
- Enjoy your Hazelnut Espresso Martini!